quinta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2017

Location, location, location

Like everything else in life, location is crucial... not only in the real estate industry, but also where you born, where you grow up (ask a kid in any country of Africa and he will tell you), where you decide to settle to constitute family, where you do business... all this to say that I wish I was born in a place like Zimbabwe... I would very much like to see this new breed of parasites of this so called "first world shit hole country" sucking my guts and my intellectual property from there... who knows? maybe my "dry land" is located where I least expected?... After all, it would be a good way too find out who's who, and, more important, who matters the most: the well educated, well funded, well protected, but obviously ridiculously poor in vision, talent and creativity parasites that apparently the only talent they have is to know the wright whores in the right positions in order to make what are crimes, conspiracy and  fraud a "legit operation", or the self educated, not funded, not protected, hell - no fundamental rights at all Host that feeds them all surrounded by a few trustworthy talented people and some measly resources... yes I like the challenge... and the odds!!!
Yes, its location, location, location... and doers, not leechers...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário